DSub is a music streaming app for Subsonic servers. Use DSub to connect to your remote Subsonic server and listen to your music wherever you go!
- ChromeCast for audio (both online and offline)
- DLNA casting for audio (both online and offline)
- Browse by tags or by folder structure
- Lockscreen controls (ICS+)
- Local Gapless Playback (JB+)
- Wear Support (Lolipop+)
- Auto Support (Lolipop+)
- Replay Gain
- Manage/Listen to Podcasts (And auto sync new podcasts)
- Playlist Management
- Better offline support (cached playlists, search, etc...)
- Better Bluetooth controls (works with more devices, sends metadata on devices which support it)
- Better Shuffle (size of playlist option + by year, genre, etc...)
- Quick add/remove songs to playlist
- Pause playback when other apps request audio focus (navigation, etc)
- Stuttering playback fixes for the users who were effected by it
- Drag and Drop songs to rearrange your playlist on the Now Playing tab
- Chat tab
- Internet Radio Stations
- Bookmarks tab
- Automatic bookmark management
- Share tab
- Admin tab to manage users from
- Tasker support
- Rate albums/songs
- More options!
- Random minor improvements
The code for this project is released under the GPL and is available on Github: https://github.com/daneren2005/Subsonic
Note: The permission to read system logs is only for the option to send logs via email (which you have to explicitly click and then send) and isn't used anywhere else.
DSub for Subsonic is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-04-26. The program can be installed on Android.
DSub for Subsonic (version 5.3.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 15 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.